Insights that accelerate your time to value
The pace of innovation in the race to reduce carbon is at an all-time high. Leverage data and proprietary analytics to get ahead of the curve and invest in projects with the highest returns.Start Today
Make the Right Decisions.
Orennia provides a centralized source of data-driven models for decarbonization projects, along with a team of expert analysts. Simple decision making in a complex environment.
Utilize actionable bottom-up analysis, which provides robust insights on decarbonization projects and brownfield point source emitters. Our platform has comprehensive datasets and analytics in rapidly advancing markets for CCUS.
- Understand return targets and minimize investment risk
- Gauge economic evaluation of projects under a variety of scenarios
- Access pre-configured models to identify the best opportunities
- Determine the revenue outlets for abated CO2 molecules such as low carbon fuel standards, voluntary offset markets and tax credits
Expedite your opportunity evaluation.
Gain industry insights from subject matter experts, without the added headcount. Through actionable research reports and differentiated insights, you can confidently assess emerging markets and opportunities.
- Identify and ramp up new opportunities
- Quantify policy and regulatory risks
- Get access to cross-sector analytics and track organizational activity
Create new opportunity.
Orennia will help you understand and leverage total addressable market analytics for emerging decarbonization sectors.
- The most comprehensive datasets on current and future decarbonization projects
- Expert analysis that complements the data
- Comprehensive data on annual facility emissions
Plan for the new future.
Identify new Opportunities
Understand the decarbonization market and identify emerging opportunities through Orennia's custom analytics and unique insights.
The number of years it would take to fill potential global underground carbon storage if injecting 100% of current CO2 emissions.
The percentage of global carbon emissions that are covered under a carbon tax.
Growth in carbon credit retirements in the last five years.
The methane emission fee in the Inflation Reduction Act.