Analytics for renewable energy investments
Our platform provides an all-in-one analytics solution to help you make more informed decisions - faster - to streamline your workflows with technology.Talk to our Team
New Insights. Better Decisions.
Orennia's subject matter experts and comprehensive data provide digestible and unique insights that augment great decisions. Power your world with trusted, actionable investment decisions.
Orennia delivers clean data, proprietary analytics and expert insight to get your projects moving faster.
- Off-the-shelf project economic models for operating and in-development assets
- Up-to-date project detail including status, owner, LMP, and valuations throughout the project life cycle
- Interconnection queue analytics
Powering your decisions to help you secure deals with the greatest ROI.
Data without insight is just numbers. We source all conceivable data sources, then curate, clean and normalize it. Layer that with commercial analytics and our subject matter experts and you’ve got clear, actionable insights you can’t find anywhere else.
- Actionable bottom-up analysis to provide robust project insights
- Cross-sector analysis to understand the full market landscape
- Expert industry insights to help compress time to value
Orennia – action from insights.
Our experts bring decades of experience and industry knowledge to provide your team with a sustainable competitive advantage.
Gain the advantage:
- Expertise. Utilize our SMEs as an extension of your in-house teams, and get project-specific data and insights when you need them the most
- Unbiased opinions. We help you identify the opportunity from the data so you can make the right decision
- Focus. Our team is dedicated to the energy transition space
Partner and accelerate.
Make Better Decisions
Generation, transmission, LMP, storage, incentives, market structure. We're renewable energy experts dedicated to this space.
The number of operating solar projects above 1 MW AC in the US.
The number of battery energy storage systems in development in the US.
Wind's share of total generation in the US.
The number of hybrid generation/storage projects currently operating or in development.