“The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.”
– Marcus Aurelius
There are very few times in history where society has faced a critical test that forced us to align around a common objective. We are confronting such a moment today: the fight against climate change. Reducing CO2 emissions is the primary (and perhaps sole) solution. A transition to renewable electricity as our primary power source is what stands in the way in reducing CO2 emissions. At Orennia, we believe what stands in the way becomes the way.
2020 saw the most investments ever in new wind and solar projects. As America de-carbonizes its energy stack, the annual investment in new power generation is expected to double by 2030.
With trillions in capital needing to be deployed, Orennia helps investors make more informed decisions using data, analytics, and machine learning/artificial intelligence.
Why Join Orennia?
At Orennia, you will become part of a collaborative culture and do work that matters. As a company in the renewable energy industry, we believe that a diversity of perspectives generates better solutions. We trust and support each other, ask hard questions and solve complex problems. Guided by a spirit of inquiry, we design for people at every scale, creating spaces that elevate individuals, their communities, and the institutions that serve them.
You have experience providing customer support for analytics, software or SaaS solutions. As a Client Success Manager you will develop the customer journey for this exciting sector and you will forge strong relationships with our clients to empower them as they adopt Orennia’s platform. Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer, you will work within a multi-disciplinary team to develop client engagement and retention approaches to support the growth of Orennia.
- Be an integral part of the Orennia account team that contributes towards growth and retention through contribution of account planning activities and tailored engagement plans.
- This may include but won’t be limited to providing front-line customer support, product training, onboarding new user, triaging technical requests, relaying feedback to internal teams and maintaining consistent engagement with our clients.
- Develop and deploy a measurable onboarding process to ensure Orennia portfolio is embedded and the active user base is growing.
- Support the sales teams in active pursuits and renewals.
- Develop key relationships with customers to increase our active usage, user count and ultimately overall engagement.
- Act as a first point of contact for user questions and liaise internally to ensure we deliver on our promises to clients. Create follow-up loops with clients to ensure that queries and issues are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Become an Orennia expert with a strong understanding of our offering and our clients’ business.
- Attend Orennia events to meet your clients. Implement pre-work strategies prior to the event to promote the event and confirm attendance. Follow up after the event to ensure a good experience and all needs were met.
- Proactively seek opportunities to promote relevant content to your clients and to keep them up to date with up-to-date industry knowledge.
- Engage in commercially focused customer discussions to influence product, service and overall Orennia business development.
- At least 3-5 years of experience with proven experience working in a customer facing environment and experience building strong customer relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Strong commercial focus
- Keen active listener with inquisitive nature – ability to spot opportunities to grow usage of our services
- Ability to utilize understanding of customer structure, strategy and trends to identify growth opportunities
- Well-defined time management and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated, professional and proactive
- Prioritize work and tasks effectively to achieve best customer outcomes
- Passion and enthusiasm about accelerating the energy transition.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred
Press Apply to Job below and send your resume along with your cover letter including why you want to be a part of the Orennia Team. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in our organization and for taking the time to apply; however, only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Orennia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age or disability.