“The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.”
– Marcus Aurelius
There are very few times in history where society has faced a critical test that forced us to align around a common objective. We are confronting such a moment today: the fight against climate change. Reducing CO2 emissions is the primary (and perhaps sole) solution. A transition to renewable electricity as our primary power source is what stands in the way in reducing CO2 emissions. At Orennia, we believe what stands in the way becomes the way.
2020 saw the most investments ever in new wind and solar projects. As America de-carbonizes its energy stack, the annual investment in new power generation is expected to double by 2030.
With trillions in capital needing to be deployed, Orennia helps investors make more informed decisions using data, analytics, and machine learning/artificial intelligence.
Why Join Orennia?
At Orennia, you will become part of a collaborative culture and do work that matters. As a company in the renewable energy industry, we believe that a diversity of perspectives generates better solutions. We trust and support each other, ask hard questions and solve complex problems. Guided by a spirit of inquiry, we design for people at every scale, creating spaces that elevate individuals, their communities, and the institutions that serve them.
You have experience selling analytics, software or SaaS solutions to capital markets across banking and private equity. As a Senior Account Executive, you will develop the go-to-market strategy for this exciting sector and you will forge strong relationships with our clients and prospects to empower them as they adopt Orennia’s products. Reporting directly to the Director Sales, Capital Markets, you will work within a multi-disciplinary team to develop marketing messaging, client engagement approaches and sales strategies to align with our clients most pressing needs.
- Develop and implement the regional go-to-market strategy for capital markets into banking and private equity.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team to develop positioning and messaging for the sector.
- Serve as the face of the company by understanding our products/services and be able to effectively communicate their value to clients.
- Continue to develop client relationships post-sale to decrease churn and increase customer success.
- Actively manage a sales pipeline through each stage of the sales process.
- Create detailed business plans designed to land clients and strategies for new prospecting into key accounts and verticals.
- Demonstrate business value through a top-down strategy leveraging visuals and software demos.
- Participate in conference calls, virtual and in-person meetings with clients and prospects, leveraging and demonstrating our solutions.
- Proven track record of success as a quota-carrying sales representative selling analytics, software or SaaS solutions for capital markets into banks and private equity.
- Experience working in a high-growth, multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience or demonstrable passion in renewable technologies, data, analytics, and power markets.
- Well versed in digital selling with the ability to drive sales cycles with remote clients.
- Ability to lead and negotiate high price point and/or enterprise deals.
- Excellent writing skills with an ability to communicate to the C-suite and other executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in in business administration, sales, or marketing.
- Incredibly strong attention to detail.
- Passion and enthusiasm about accelerating the energy transition.
Press Apply to Job below and send your resume along with your cover letter including why you want to be a part of the Orennia Team. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in our organization and for taking the time to apply; however, only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Orennia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age or disability.