“The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.”
– Marcus Aurelius
There are very few times in history where society has faced a critical test that forced us to align around a common objective. We are confronting such a moment today: the fight against climate change. Reducing CO2 emissions is the primary (and perhaps sole) solution. A transition to renewable electricity as our primary power source is what stands in the way in reducing CO2 emissions. At Orennia, we believe what stands in the way becomes the way.
2020 saw the most investments ever in new wind and solar projects. As America de-carbonizes its energy stack, the annual investment in new power generation is expected to double by 2030.
With trillions in capital needing to be deployed, Orennia helps investors make more informed decisions using data, analytics, and machine learning/artificial intelligence.
Why Join Orennia?
At Orennia, you will become part of a collaborative culture and do work that matters. As a company in the renewable energy industry, we believe that a diversity of perspectives generates better solutions. We trust and support each other, ask hard questions and solve complex problems. Guided by a spirit of inquiry, we design for people at every scale, creating spaces that elevate individuals, their communities, and the institutions that serve them.
We are seeking an energetic and personable candidate who is self-motivated. The successful candidate will be responsible for office management, data entry, and general office duties. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply today.
- Courier/mail and office equipment management/maintenance
- Company wide communications
- Kitchen/Boardroom; monitoring and stocking
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Expense report preparation and processing
- Meeting bookings and scheduling
- Contact lists and floor plan maintenance
- General office upkeep
- Social media and marketing support
- Create templates and update existing forms for organizational consistency
- AP processing, AR billings, and collections
- Planning and managing office and company events
- Opportunity to work on projects with others within the Company
- Experience working in a high-growth, multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills required
- Completion of at least 2 years diploma, preferably in Business Administration, Records Management, or a related field
- 1-2 years of industry and administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Incredibly strong attention to detail. Flexible, and keen to support the day-to-day needs of the company as they change and arise
- Passion and enthusiasm about accelerating the energy transition
Press Apply to Job below and send your resume along with your cover letter including why you want to be a part of the Orennia Team. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in our organization and for taking the time to apply; however, only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Orennia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age or disability.