“The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.”
– Marcus Aurelius
There are very few times in history where society has faced a critical test that forced us to align around a common objective. We are confronting such a moment today: the fight against climate change. Reducing CO2 emissions is the primary (and perhaps sole) solution. A transition to renewable electricity as our primary power source is what stands in the way in reducing CO2 emissions. At Orennia, we believe what stands in the way becomes the way.
2020 saw the most investments ever in new wind and solar projects. As America de-carbonizes its energy stack, the annual investment in new power generation is expected to double by 2030.
With trillions in capital needing to be deployed, Orennia helps investors make more informed decisions using data, analytics, and machine learning/artificial intelligence.
Why Join Orennia?
At Orennia, you will become part of a collaborative culture and do work that matters. As a company in the renewable energy industry, we believe that a diversity of perspectives generates better solutions. We trust and support each other, ask hard questions and solve complex problems. Guided by a spirit of inquiry, we design for people at every scale, creating spaces that elevate individuals, their communities, and the institutions that serve them.
You are passionate about the role digital marketing can play in developing brand awareness and ultimately generating opportunity. You will play a pivotal role in developing an online presence where success will be measured by increased awareness with our prospects and ultimately demand generation. Reporting directly to the CCO, you will work within a multi-disciplinary team to refine our marketing messaging & buyer personas which you will then leverage to develop and implement our digital content marketing strategy.
- Develop and execute overall digital marketing strategy
- Identify key marketing KPIs to deliver on overall marketing strategy
- Manage all digital marketing elements including but not limited to Orennia website, social media, paid search, etc. to drive awareness and top of funnel activity
- Manage the Orennia website, including but not limited to: helping to develop, and then execute on, the strategy and vision; managing the website content and operations (external); optimizing site performance and functionality (e.g., traffic, engagement, IA and UX); and publishing content
- Develop the Orennia social media presence to ensure we are relevant in key markets
- Ensure site content and assets bring the Orennia brand and story to life through the effective use of digital content and design
- Partner with external freelancers where required to: 1) develop and implement an SEO and backlink strategy that increases organic traffic, rankings and conversions and 2) analyze click paths to drive desired user flows and conversion points
- Create digital content and customer experiences that meet overall Marketing KPIs and specific campaign goals and objectives
- Take a data-driven approach to ensure digital marketing initiatives are delivering on overall strategy
- 5+ years of experience managing B2B sites and digital content, preferably in the enterprise software / software-as-a-service space (SaaS)
- Strong knowledge of the digital ecosystem and best practices for social media, web design and digital marketing across desktop and mobile
- Self-motivated and able to juggle multiple, competing priorities with urgency
- Experience with product marketing and content development will be a huge asset
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication, project management and relationship building skills
- Team player with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team across geographies
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
Press Apply to Job below and send your resume along with your cover letter including why you want to be a part of the Orennia Team. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in our organization and for taking the time to apply; however, only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Orennia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age or disability.